In my neck of the woods it’s been nothing but snow and negative number temperatures. Blah! Winter blues are in full effect. My son asked me to bake a cake the other day, but instead I made these babies. Nutella and warm muffins? Perfect.
I found this recipe at DamnDelicious
1/2 cups of flour
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup of milk
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 tsp of Nutella
1/4 cup of sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line muffin tin with paper liners
3. In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt
4. In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients. Milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla.
5. Mix together the wet & dry ingredients
6. Scoop a spoonful of batter into the muffin tray. Drop one TSP of Nutella into the center of each cup. Top with remaining batter until the Nutella is covered completely.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Make your topping by mixing the cinnamon & sugar in a bowl and setting aside.
9. When the muffins are done let them cool off for about 10 minutes. Dip the top of the muffin into the melted butter and then dunk into to the cinnamon sugar.
Try these and thank me later!