You don’t know what chia seeds are? Clearly you live under a rock. These tiny black seeds are very popular nowadays. They are used in baking, smoothies, and the infamous pudding!
Chia seeds have no flavor, so if you’re nervous you won’t like the taste.. no worries. These little seeds have plenty of health benefits as well!
1. They help your body feel full without adding calories
2. Instant energy boost
3. Adds heathy omega -3 oil to your diet (so if tuna fish is not your thing, here is your solution)
1 cup of soy milk (you can use almond, coconut, any non type dairy milk)
1/2 cup of chia seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp raw honey
1. In a tall glass (I used a mason jar) pour in the milk
2. Add the chia seeds, vanilla, and honey
3. Stir it all together
4. Place in a refrigerator overnight so it can get a pudding consistency
5. Add any kind of fruit you like (You can ever add in shredded coconut or nuts)
I added fresh strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries with a little hemp granola on top.